Your cart is empty.
Book of Abstracts from 4th International Dietary Fibre Conference 2009, Vienna
Book of Abstracts from the 4th International Dietary Fibre Conference, Vienna, Austria, 1-3 July 2009.
Nutrition and health
- Prebiotics - new trends and developments
- Dietary fibre, obesity and appetite control
- Fibres - relationships health effects - type and structure of fibre
- Glycemic control, impact of high- and low viscous fibres Definition, analysis, and consumer communication
Definition, analysis, and consumer communication
- Definition - implementation of new codex-based definitions
- Analytical tools, development and validation
- Legislation, labelling and consumer communication
Structure/Function relationships - the performance of different types of DF
- Optimising nutritional and technology performance
- Roles of dietary fibres in reducing sugar- and fat levels
- Dietary fibre in matrices - health impact of fibres and co-passengers
The price excludes VAT, which may have to be added to customers within the European Union.
This publication may also be purchased as a printed book and shipped to you per postal service.
To order, please contact icc-gmbh [at] icc.or.at.